Saturday, August 2, 2008

Wedding Invitation!!

Hey everyone!!! Sorry for the change in plans but I just happen to be a horrible decision maker

which means I change my mind a lot!! I realized I'd be real sad if I didn't invite you all to my wedding lunch since i'm not having a reception!! You may think i'm crazy but the reception thing just isn't me!! Anyways the following is your "official" insert card!

You are invited to
a wedding luncheon
in honor of
TODD & ANDREA
at 1:00 p.m.
at the Magnolia Grove Reception Center
1117 West South Jordan Parkway
South Jordan, Utah
RSVP by August 5
Andrea (801) 718-4456
I hope to see many of your smiling faces but understand if you can't make it on short notice or during the middle of the day!! Let me know if you can make it or not!! I love you all!! I can't believe i missed the burning on Friday!! Tell everyone to check the blog!

0 comments: