Sunday, August 3, 2008

Burning Session!!!

Here are a few pics that I had on my camera of this past weeks burning session. It really was great to see all of you that came and catch up on things. I really do miss y'all! I'm SO glad, but also sad that I'm not going back to school this month. Isn't it WONDERFUL being done though?! Anyway, here are the pics. Love you all! -Kim Hanvey

All the girls before we started the fire.
Kim and Marie's banner of disapproval.
Kristin burning her Community Health book.
It sure felt good to burn those notes!
Our fire...it actually got pretty big!

4 comments:

Streett's said...

Oh I miss you girls!! I am SO SAD I wasn't there, but it looks like it was a great time! Kristin, I love your description of all our notes on your blog! :) Thanks for sharing Kim! Great pics!

Lacey said...

Looks like you girls had a great time. I wish I could've been there. I'll have to burn mine when I get back. Thanks for posting W! (now H). Miss you girls!

Anderson Adventures said...

Man I wish I was there. Looks like a blast. Everyone looks great. We definately will get together when we get back.

Class of 2008 said...

Oh what fun. Thanks for putting the pictures up Kim. Even though I look really weird and sweaty in most of them. It was great to see everyone. But we missed all of you that weren't there.