Monday, August 11, 2008

Just by chance

Hey girls! I miss you all! Hopefully I will get to see some of you soon!

We are moving back in just a couple of weeks. I have been searching for apartments online but I just thought I would drop a line to see if any of you know of anything available.

Also, I was wondering what everyone is up to with life, jobs, and what everyone thought of the grandfathering (you know what I mean right?) getting passed for our DH classes. Has anyone applied for the Bachelor's program or planning to?

Can you tell I just want to talk to you all! Ok, hope you all are enjoying the Olympics like me! I want to be a gymnast, look for me in 2012! But seriously do check out this link http://www.nbcolympics.com/gymnastics/photos/galleryid=194013.html

Kylee

4 comments:

Lacey said...

What's going on with the grandfathering of classes? I'm obviously out of the loop. Did they get approval to grandfather our credits? The Veits probably didn't want me to know because they wanted to get rid of me just as much as I wanted to get rid of them.

Kylee, you can live in my apartment. Brent and I are staying in Texas until December. You should call me.

Ian and Kristin said...

Yes, Joyce sent an e-mail letting us know that they are grandfathering 2 of our class (6 credits) for all graduates of UVSC. Just to let you know! ;)

Lacey said...

Hmmm, interesting. I'd rather die than go back into that program (especially since working in the real world for a while now), but I think it is interesting that I was left off the mailing list. Very interesting...

Class of 2008 said...

don't worry Lacey I didn't get that e-mail either. And I still don't know what y'all are talking about grandfathering. What's going on?? -S-