Wednesday, August 6, 2008

For Real???

Brent and I are heading back to Utah in a few weeks. I've been procrastinating my application for a Utah license.

Do I seriously have to pay WREB fifty bones to send my scores to the Utah DOPL directly? What a crock. The DOPL needs to pull the stick out of their rear and accept notarized copies.

And WREB needs to stop being a bureaucratic leach. I already paid $1000 to take their horrible exams, now they want me to PAY them just to inform the anal nitpicky dopes at the DOPL that I AM indeed competent to scrape calculus 8 hours a day?

Get real. I thought the hoop-jumping would subside after I graduated. I'd better start streching- here come 30 hoops in a row that I have to jump through every two years for the rest of my life.

I hope everyone's CPR certification hasn't expired. I think the world might stop.

~Lacey

1 comments:

Ian and Kristin said...

If you don't mind driving to SLC you can take your original scores into DOPL and they will make a copy and stamp it to verify that it's the original. That way you don't have to pay the $50 dollars to WREBS to have them send your scores. It's a pain in the butt, but that's what I did. It was much easier!