Thursday, June 26, 2008

Baby Update

I've heard some of you have been asking Jennie about my wee one...you know, you could call me! J/k. Anyway, as far as I know the thing's still in there. Either that or I'm just getting fatter for no reason. I'm at the stage when people start to wonder if you're just gaining a little weight or if you're pregnant but they wouldn't dare ask. I'm due January 19th. Right now I'm in my 10th week. I haven't had an ultrasound yet. I guess my first one will be in about 6 weeks. I'll find out if it's a boy or girl in 10 weeks. So far, all they've done is told me congrats, given me some reading material, made me pee in a cup, and stole my blood. I have felt it move already, which isn't common. I first felt it when I was 7 weeks and then a little move a couple of days later. Since then, I haven't really felt anything, but that's normal until about 16 weeks. It felt like a fish swimming in my gut. It tickled.
Anyway, that's my news. If any of you want to call me that would be cool. I don't have a job yet (guess you have to look for one to get one!) and I'm getting really bored.

Love you all!
Heather

4 comments:

Lacey said...

Thanks for the update Heather. I am so excited for you. Have you been feeling well? Any morning sickness? Good to hear from ya! Love you all!

Sister Lisa said...

guys... i'm lame... I can't figure out how to write my own post. Please help me!!!

Class of 2008 said...

Heather, you are so great! Thanks for letting us know how you are! They really do steal your blood huh! It freaked me out! That is so fun you have felt it move!
I am totally dreading the job search, but I am pretty excited to have a job, how's everyone doing with the search or new jobs?
Anyone else really annoyed with how long WREB takes to get your scores sent out for licensing, I guess I should have been more on top of things, Oh well!
Don't worry Lisa I just write everything in comments instead of posts.:) Miss you all!
Kylee

Class of 2008 said...

Lisa-
If you want to do your own post you just have to log in with the ID that Kim gave us for the website. Then you click the "New Post" link in the upper right corner of the blog's main screen. It'll have a place for you to put the title and then your post. At the bottom there's a button to Publish Post. Click that when your done and *Presto* you've placed a post!

Heather