Friday, June 13, 2008

Greetings from Ghana!

Hey girls! Kim S here. Known in Africa as Kim 2. Just wanted to say hello to everyone and say that Ghana is amazing and I'm sad you all couldn't be here to experience it. Sorry I'm not putting any pictures up yet. I'm not that cool, but we will definitely share the memories and photos soon. Like the six hour tro tro ride, shower experiences, and the tasty food. :) We come home on Sunday! I can't believe how fast the month has gone by. I'm really not looking forward to coming back and doing liscensing crap and finding a job. Especially now that I've heard that there aren't any. Great! I did get a job offer to work in California from a dentist I met on the cruise I went on in May. Too bad my liscense is no good in California. Can someone please tell me why that is??
Ok well I hope everyone is doing well and being very successful in their job hunts. We will have to get together when we all get home and have a big Africa party!
Take care,
"S"

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Thanks for the update. I feel sad when our blog gets neglected for long periods of time. I'm so glad you girls are having a good time. This will be an amazing experience to carry with you for the rest of your life.

Good luck with the job search. I will be in the same boat soon enough. The boat marked, "Utah is saturated with dental hygienists who don't get paid half of what they do in other states." Not the boat I wanna be on. But such is life.

How is everyone else doing? Jobs? Rude dentists? Any stories?

Class of 2008 said...

I need updates! I miss you all!
I am doing good we just got to San Francisco last week and now I am in IF for my sisters wedding, busy, busy, but so fun!
How is the job search? You must all be working hard and have no time to post! ;)Hope to hear from you all soon!!

Kylee