Thursday, June 12, 2008

Mrs. Hanvey :)



So I am now officially Mrs. Hanvey! Well...I actually have had my named changed for over a week now...but just making sure that you all know. :) I just wanted to say thank you so much to all of you girls that came to my wedding reception! The hygiene girls were well represented and it was so wonderful to have you girls there and see you outside of school! I honestly keep thinking that I'm going to have to go back in August. It hasn't really hit me yet that I'm done yet. But it HAS hit me that I'm married. Holy crap it's fun, but so scary at the same time! (at least for me) But I honestly love it! I miss you girls SO much and thank you again!


ps - I have more pics on my blog...even more on my facebook!


Kim W. Hanvey

3 comments:

Streett's said...

Cute Pictures Mrs. Hanvey!! Seriously though they are way good!

Lacey said...

Congratulations W!!! Ok, I know you are no longer "W" but it will take me a while to get used to the change. You looked gorgeous. I wish I could have been there to share the joyous occasion. You looked beautiful.

Class of 2008 said...

Your pictures turned out so cute! Congratulations again!

Heather