Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Licenses and Jobs

Hello all you lovely ladies! I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their freedom from school! I was just wondering if anyone has gotten their license? And if so...how long did it take for you to get it? Also has anyone had any luck finding a job? It seems like every job interview I go to there is a girl from UCDH there too!

Oh and a side note...I went to the school on Tuesday to finishing cleaning my boards patient and Dr. Veit came in and pulled up a chair and sat there and chatted with me (kind of funny). But he told me that our class will most likely place in the top 3 schools in the nation and that we scored the highest that UVSC has had on their nationals. Just wanted to pass along the good news!

Kristin

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Stupid UCDH. There had better be some jobs left over at the end of the summer. :(

That's cool about what Dr. Veit said. Even though I really wanted to stick it to 'em and bomb the boards cuz I think their program sucks, it is nice to prove that board reviews are a bogus waste of money.

The Hanveys said...

I hate UCDH! That school is screwing everyone over.

We freakin' ROCK! We're just all so smart and amazing and gorgeous...etc, etc. :) I'm so glad I didn't waste my money or time on a boards review.

Lacey said...

Everyone needs to move to Texas. Last night at like midnight I faxed my resume to all the offices who had positions posted on Craigslist. I had two interviews today with one part time job offer. I have a paid working interview tomorrow and five interviews on Wednesday and a couple more next week. I know this has nothing to do with me- it's just a really good market around here. Hence, everyone needs to move to Texas. (Although when I move back to Utah in a few months I am going to be back at square one).

I hope everyone is doing well. I wish everyone would post more often. I feel so disconnected from all of you. I miss you all bunches and bunches.