Wednesday, May 14, 2008

How did this happen?!

Ok, so we all know that we all passed our national written. I was sitting here looking at my score today and the breakdown of the different subjects and how many I got correct etc. I looked at my pharmacology...9 out of 10?!!! I guess I did learn a few things in Dr. Schiffman's class...not because of anything he did, but because I freakin' taught myself! Another strong area that I was surprised at was Community Health. Thanks Mrs. Mecham!

I'm sorry about my rambling. I just pictured myself sitting and talking to all of you at lunch in the cafeteria....

Love y'all!

Kim W.

3 comments:

Class of 2008 said...

That's too funny! I actually had the worst score in Pharmacology! I only got 7 out of the 10 questions but at least I did better than the national average. ;)

Kristin

Lacey said...

I wish I could see my score breakdown. My packet is still in Provo with my visiting teacher. Someone should call/email Mrs. Veit to see how we score nationally. I hope we stuck it to them. Now they can stop freaking out if students don't want to spend a grand going to a boards review.

Class of 2008 said...

I actually talked to Ms Veit today and asked her how we did. She said that they don't send out the offical ranking until July. But she did say that our class' average was 8 points higher than the national average so she thinks we will score high. She said we diffenantly did better than last years class. Ha! So much for boards reviews!

Kristin