Monday, May 12, 2008

Hi everyone. Greetings from Ghana!

Well Andrea, Tammy and I made it to Ghana. Here are some cute pictures of our first day. We really wish Mrs. Mecham was here. We've already had many adventures, including the teenage boys that wanted to be our tour guides when they asked where we were staying Kim said "no thank you". She apparently didn't really understand them. Tammy informed us afterwards!

Also great news from me...I passed the clinical boards--99%! Woohoo!

More from Ghana later......

Kim, Tammy, and Andrea

4 comments:

The Hanveys said...

yea! i'm so glad to hear that you passed. our class is AMAZING! :) hope y'all have so much fun in africa. bring me a souvenir!
love,
kim w.

Lacey said...

Wait... so who posted this? Kim S? Kim W? Are both Kims there right now?

I'm excited to see the pictures.

Class of 2008 said...

How come everyone we graduated with is so stinking smart!? I even spelled holy wrong!!! 99 on the boards! I was praying for 75 baby!!! Good job everyone. Hope all is going so good for everyone! Lacey & Christi, how the heck are you!? I am going through withdrawals from not being with ya'll...
Love, Marie

Lacey said...

Heya Marie! I'm doing good. I'm just taking it easy. I'm still trying to gather my documents for my Texas license. So it might be another 3 weeks before I can start working.

How are things in Utah?