Sunday, March 29, 2009

I love being Mommy!







Thought you all would want some updated pictures. Kylee's doing well. I've been calling her "Smiley Kylee" (I know it's corny) because she's been so giggly lately. Ray & I have been adjusting well. I think we're starting to get the hang of it. I've been back to work for a few weeks and I seriously can't believe how much being pregnant had slowed me down. I'm literally twice as fast as I was in January. It's awesome! I'm surprised at how energetic I can be with only 4 hours of sleep! :) She's worth it!



3 comments:

Ian and Kristin said...

She is so cute Heather!!

Streett's said...

Super cute! I am so glad to hear your doing good!

Class of 2008 said...

She's darling Heather!! Lisa said congratulations in her last letter! I'm so happy for you!
Andrea