Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pictures!

Hello everyone! Hope you're all working and happy!
I've meant to put an ultrasound picture up for awhile, and now I finally remembered! This is the little squirt that keeps kicking and punching me. In fact she just did it again right this moment. I like to mess with her when she does by flexing my tummy muscles. She usually kicks me after. Apparently she's as fiesty as I am!




I swear my belly has doubled in the last month! And I really don't have that much of a double chin...Ray was on the floor when he took that!






Aren't these the cutest little shoes! I had to buy them! I figure she'll be born in January and we don't want her feet to get cold, right?

4 comments:

Lacey said...

Love the shoes! And you are looking gorgeous! Total glow going on. Thanks for the update!

Ian and Kristin said...

Wow your ultrasound is really clear! That is so amazing! You are too cute with your "baby bump"

The Hanveys said...

You look great, Heather! Those shoes are so adorable! She's gonnga be the toughest girly girl on the block. :)

Streett's said...

Great profile pic, actually of you both!! You look great! By the way I meant to call you Congrats on the job and Thanks for letting me fill in for you! I will have to talk to you to see how it's all going!