Thursday, September 25, 2008

Funny

So... I usually wind down by reading my friends' blogs on my Google Reader. After watching The Office tonight, I thought I would do just that. Then I got to thinking: I wonder if there are hygienists out there blogging about their calculus-filled lives. So I googled "dental hygiene blog."

Judging by the links I found, I think Weber must require their students to blog about EVERY clinic experience! Man, I would've thrown a fit. Talk about pointless. As if we didn't have to document enough on a mountain of paperwork. I'm glad they didn't make us write about our feelings on a public network. Man oh man.

Here is a link that supplies an inside look into Weber hygiene alumni. Mostly boring, but there are some interesting tid-bits. One girl had to retake the NBDHE because she and another girl had too similar of wrong answers. Talk about bad karma.

~Lacey

1 comments:

Ian and Kristin said...

That is totally lame! I would have complained the whole time if we had to do that. I did find one girl that I know from that site. Small world!