Saturday, July 26, 2008

Burn Baby Burn!


Hey Girls! So remember how we always talked about having a bonfire to burn all our useless notes? Well, it is happening this Friday or Saturday (Aug 1 or 2) at Utah Lake. We want to get your input on which day would be better from all of you before we decide for sure what day and time. So let me, Kim S, know what day works best for you, ok? I hope everyone who is in the area can come and we will miss all of you who are out of town. So be gathering all your notes and anything else reminiscent of the program you want to see go up in flames. I will work on getting a UCDH banner of some kind that we can burn in protest.

4 comments:

Lacey said...

Ah, I wanna come! Boo! We'll hafta all get together at the end of next month.

Ian and Kristin said...

Either day would work for me since I only work 2 days this coming week. Just let me know, I want to burn my Community Health book so badly!!

Anderson Adventures said...

I can't be there): What a shame! I will definately have to do that when I get home. You know, get rid of any reminders about the horror I endured!haha Miss youguys. Like Lacey said,we will for sure have to do something when we get back.

Class of 2008 said...

That would be so fun! I'm going to be at Flaming Gorge, though. If you guys do it I want to see a good picture!

Heather