Sunday, June 14, 2009

Reunion BBQ?

Hey girls!
Kim Swain here. So I have been missing you all terribly and have decided that we need to get together sometime soon. If i didn't live in an apartment I would offer to have the bbq here but since I do it' s not really possible. So anyone willing to host? I think we should do it soon before everyone gets too busy with summer activities. Maybe a Saturday at the end of June. What does everyone think?? Ok, I hope all is well with everyone and that we will catch up soon. :)

4 comments:

Lacey said...

I agree. We def need to get together. My place wouldn't be great for a big get-together, but we could meet at a park or go out somewhere.

Ian and Kristin said...

I think that is a great idea! I have some plans on June 27th but it is in the early afternoon (like 12-2ish) so if it is after that or any other day it should work out for me! If we can't find another place for it, I'm sure my parents would be willing to donate their deck and BBQ to our cause! :)

Streett's said...

I would love to see everyone! Unfortunately my place is also small and no BBQ. Either Sat in June works for me!

The Hanveys said...

I SO want to see everyone! I think the park idea sounds great. We could have a big potluck!