Tuesday, November 18, 2008



TWILIGHT
Hey Girls! Kim M and I (S) were thinking it would be fun to have a girls' night and go see the Twilight movie with whoever wants to. It might be too late to go opening weekend but maybe the next weekend or whenever everyone can. Leave a comment on here or give either one of us a call to let us know if you want to come. We think it would be a fun way to get together because we miss you all so so much! Hope everyone is doing well and that we will see each other soon.

5 comments:

Ian and Kristin said...

That sounds like fun but I am busy this weekend (babysitting for my sister while she goes to the Coldplay concert). What about another time because I would love to see you guys!

The Hanveys said...

I would LOVE to go!!! You both know how crazy I am about that book! I know all the shows are sold out this weekend...who would have thought you had to buy them three weeks in advance?! :) Just let me know and I will try my darndest to be there!

Streett's said...

I would love to see you all! Let me know when you plan to go and I will also try to make it!

Class of 2008 said...

Well we didn't have a set day to go just whatever works for everyone. I was thinking maybe tuesday of this next or sometime the week after Thanksgiving. Which of the two works better for y'all?
Kim S

Anderson Adventures said...

I would also love to go but Jon and I head to Canada on Sunday. Let me know when youguys go though because I will be back next Sunday the 29 I believe.